Bella Cat and Malak Sound performing for their 2018 Summer Tour
AUGUST 16, Thursday at 7pm – Almighty Summit Estate
Ticket are $15 at the door
… A sultry songstress that enchanted and enticed and wrapped us around her lyrics last year at the Almighty Summit Estate ….
Enjoy, this is our backyard!
I’m thrilled to announce that this year’s Market on the Mountain/Garage Sale raised $1164.13 for the AMFD! The weather was great, the vendors were fabulous and the crowds were big thanks to all the radio promos. We sold out of hot dogs by noon! I also wanted to say thanks to the community for coming out and supporting the Market.
I especially wanted to thank Walter Zinowki, Don Hayward, Heather Hayward, Faye Gerry, Elizabeth Dahabieh, Colin Grob and Chase Johnston from SunFM/EZ Rock Radio. Couldn’t have done it without your help! Thanks also to the AMFD for supplying tables and the bbq.
Guess we’ll do it again next year – I’ll make sure to buy more hot dogs!
The lucky winner of the birdhouse draw is Scott Avery, who has a lot on Mule Deer!
Please click HERE for Nick Marty’s latest update.
Call Walter at 1 250 999 1791.
Wildfire season is here again. How would your house fare in a wildfire? What can you do to minimize damage and loss? Contact Walter Zinowki (email@example.com) to arrange for a free FireSmart inspection of your property; it is intended to assess what you can do as a homeowner to lessen your vulnerability. An inspection takes about a ½ to 1 hour to check 16 important factors. You will receive a written copy of the assessment with suggested action items to pursue. Remember, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure and the assessment is free! Check the “Be Ember Prepared” on the FireSmart section on the community website for important information on what a wildfire might mean to your property.
Helen Malloy, Secretary, FireSmart Committee
1. Tractor Seat bar stools… set of four in as-new condition… $600
2. Bar Stool Racer… vintage bar stool welded on go-cart frame. I’ve had it over 40kms. $600
3. Enterprise kitchen wood stove. Early 20’s. Great addition to a country kitchen. Can be professionally converted to electric version… Enamel, cast iron, logos, all in excellent condition…. $3000.00
4. Clawfoot bathtub… early 20’s cast iron and enamel. No chips, has all four legs (some older ones are often missing legs) …$500
5. Hoosier… early 20’s oak kitchen cabinet. Has pull-out counter top and pull-down, roll-top front door … $1500.00