Save the Date!
Sunday, December 4th – 2:00pm to 4:00pm (AMFD HALL)
In the days leading up to the AMCS Annual General Meeting (AGM), the Interim Board will be posting information here to help you get up to date on what has transpired and what is yet to come.
More importantly, we want you to know that the goal is to rebuild and get back to our roots. The past two years with a pandemic have had a huge impact on community events and programs.
The Interim Board supports a Community Society that is transparent and reflective of the community as a whole. Here, you’ll find documents on how the Interim Board came to be and what to expect in the AGM.
Stay tuned for more information and opportunities on how you can be part of creating the vision for Anarchist Mountain Community Society!
Bring your ideas to the AGM!
We want you to come out on Dec.4th and share what you want to see from AMCS.
Put your thinking caps on and bring in feedback that we can put into action. Here are some questions to ponder for the AGM:
- How are you able to contribute to your Community Society?
- Volunteering is a great way to become engaged, meet people. Everyone has different skills and time commitments – what is yours?
- What is the best way you like to receive information?
- Is it email, Facebook, the website, bulletin board? We want to make sure you know what is going on in your community, and how to best let you know.
- What do you envision as the role and function of your Community Society?
- Let us know what you want us to focus on for the betterment of the community
- What is your Wish List for events and activities?
- List what kinds of things you and your family would like to partake in – the sky is the limit!
- Anything else you want to share?
Feel free to complete the Questions form below and bring to the meeting to give to us, if you like. There will also be copies in the Anarchist Mountain wooden boxes (by mailboxes) soon.
AGM 2022 Package
To help us save the cost and minimize waste, please print the following documents if you wish to have them at the AGM.
AGM 2022 Proxy Vote form (if unable to attend the AGM)
Roles & Responsibilities – AMCS Board/ Volunteering
Volunteering is a great way to meet people in your community and make it what you want it to be. There are many opportunities to volunteer and the amount of time you have to commit is up to you. Think about helping out on a committee or an event as a start. Let us know how you want to be involved!