Corbetts’ December Moonlight Snowshoe W5 + More
When? Wednesday, Dec 14 7:30 departure sharp – arrive 7:15 – 7:30
What? 45-60 minute snowshoe through the woods and fields of our farm followed by (indoor) BYOB beverages and Pot Luck goodies.
Where? 1400 Kelly Road (Hwy 3 east from Osoyoos and AM Estates to SECOND Sidley Mountain Road -> North or left on Sidley Mountain Road to “T” at Kelly Road. East or right on Kelly; follow as it turns left, then right. Just before the hill to the left is our steep, long driveway through the trees look for the big rock with 1400 and -1. 4 WD or AWD recommended or park and walk up)
Who? Anyone who likes this sort of thing. We love hosting these and depending on the weather, it can be a magical walkabout. If you have visitors, bring them along. We’ve had people from all over: New Zealand, Australia, Switzerland, UK, even Rock Creek!
Why? See all of the above.
- Outdoor dogs are welcome if they stay outside and are friendly. “Larry”, our dog, fits this description.
- We know it is a busy time of year and understand that people can get overwhelmed. We plan to go out whether there are 6 or 60 guests.
- Park “backed in” so you can make a smooth and easy drive out.
- We have a couple of extra pairs of snowshoes. Please call or email email@example.com to reserve if needed.
- Bring your guitar. We’ll sing a few carols if it happens to fit.
- Flashlights are okay, but please leave off unless needed for equipment problems. Even if the clouds cover the moon, it is bright enough to see and follow the pack.
- Dress in layers. Even if it is cold, you don’t want to sweat too much.
- This hike is fairly vigorous, but the trails are easy to follow stacked loops if you wish to return to the house early.
- Weather Prediction for Wednesday Evening: COLD (-15) and clear with cloudy periods. Perfect for snowshoeing!
RSVP 250-446-2420 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Dean & Glenda Corbett
Your Aloette Skin Care Consultant
250-446-2420 Home Phone