Hello! I’m Claudia Punter.
For the last 3 years I have been living in Osoyoos on Chapman Road.
My background is veterinary medicine. I was trained at the University of Zurich and worked in my own clinic in Switzerland. Here in Canada I switched to the alternative health care field. 2 years ago I made the diploma for Veterinary Homeopathy. I love to work in this field of medicine, for pets and farm animals.
Always interested in alternative treatment options, I got the training for Cold Laser Therapy for people and animals. As a certified laser practitioner I would like to introduce the non-invasive, drug-free alternative treatment with Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT), a laser which does not generate heat and is very safe. Main indications are pain relief and wound healing.
LLLT increases the blood flow in the treated area which increases the cell metabolism. It can be used as sole treatment or in combination with conventional medical therapy or naturopathic treatments. It is used for over 35 years, around the world, and without side-effects. Most medical conditions can be treated – in humans as in animals.
Some applications for LLLT:
- General pain relief in skeletal or soft tissue pains
- Arthritis; arthrosis; osteoarthritis, joint pains
- Sprains; strains; sport injuries; whiplash
- Knee pain, hip pain, neck and shoulder pain
- Spine problems, back pain, sciatica
- Tennis / golfer’s elbow
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Postsurgical, post dental, sutures
- Eczema, psoriasis, acne
- Shingles neuralgia
- Headaches, migraines
- And more
And what can it do for your pet?
Adding to all the above mentioned conditions, it is used in all pets, livestock and horses especially for:
- Lameness, tendonitis, joint problems
- Post operative (ligaments, bones, dental, sutures, wounds)
- Bladder problems, kidney failures
- Skin problems (hormonal hair loss, eczema, ulcerations, hot spots, pyoderma, lick granuloma)
- Ear problems
- All open wounds
- Wounds after surgery
- Anal gland infections
- And more
Since it is a painless procedure it is very well tolerated in animals.
Osoyoos Holistic Health Clinic
253 CHAPMAN ROAD
(250) 535 – 1956
Call for an appointment
- First session: 60.00 to 80.00, depending on case and time involved.
- Follow up: 40.00
Laser treatments: The first treatment, due to getting history of illness and explaining the Laser treatment, takes some time longer.
- First session: $40.00
- Following sessions: $20.00
Usually acute cases need 5 treatments, subacute cases need 5 to 10 treatments, and chronic cases need 10 to 30 treatments
If extra time is needed: $60.00 per hour
House calls are available with additional costs (depending on location).